Shipping and Returns
All Limited Edition artwork purchases are covered under our 14-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it for an exchange, credit, or refund for 14 days.
If you find a defect in the product and the damage falls under the warranty conditions and within the warranty period, you can return it to us. We will then repair or replace the product for you if that is not possible. A product must be returned in the condition it was in at the time the defect was discovered. Transport costs are not included in the warranty. It is mandatory to send a photo of the damage and the general condition of the relevant product to email@example.com.
It is not possible to get a refund for products that are not covered by the warranty policy.
During shopping, when filling in the data sheet, the following data have to be given: surname, forename, e-mail address, telephone number, place of residence (with giving exclusively the postal code and the city). The users may submit exclusively their own personal data on the Website.
Exclusively the Client is responsible for the accuracy, current validity and the true content of the data given. Service Provider may not be held liable in connection with any incorrectness, mistyping or falseness of any data given on the Website.
Service Provider is not liable in any way for late delivery or other problems, mistakes that may be traced back to data that were given by mistake and/or inaccurately by Client. It is possible to modify data that were erroneously recorded, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible to modify data that involve active purchase orders at the Client Service through the phone numbers or through our central email address provided. Service Provider did not start the performance of the purchase order yet (that is the status of the purchase order is.
- The purchase price is always the amount that is indicated next to the selected product, and it never contains the All customers must pay VAT in their own country.
- Service Provider reserves itself the right to change the prices of the products that may be ordered from the Website with the condition that the modification will come into effect simultaneously with its appearing on the Website. The modification will not influence unfavorably the purchase price of the products that had been already ordered.
- If in spite of all the care exercised by Service Provider a wrong price will be presented on the interface of the online shop, with special regard to the obviously wrong price. e.g. that significantly deviates from the generally known, accepted or the estimated price of the product, which may possibly appear because of a system error with the value of “0” EUR or “1” EUR, then Service Provider is not obliged to sell the product for the wrong price, but it may offer to supply the product at the correct price, in the knowledge of which the Client may give up his purchasing intention.
- Service Provider accepts the purchase order through its Website only from a registered Client and only if the Client has fully filled in all the data that are needed for the purchase order. Service Provider is not liable in any way for any delivery delay or any other problems that may be traced back to purchase orders that had been given wrongly and/or inaccurately by Client.
- Client by submitting the purchase order declares that he/she accepts these General Terms and Conditions and considers them to binding him/her.
- Service Provider is obliged to confirm electronically (in email) the purchase to the Client after the receipt of the purchase offer (purchase order) of Client. If the confirmation does not arrive to Client within 48 hours after the sending of the offer, the Client’s being bound to his/her offer and all the other connected obligations of Client are automatically terminated without any further condition.
- Service Provider reserves itself the right to change its Special Actions based offers, to restrict the accessibility of the specific Actions and to modify the starting and ending times of Special Actions announced. The webshop for the above possible changes does not undertake any liability.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- Payment for the purchase may be done through bank transfer (initiated after the submission of the purchase order and before receiving the products, credited to the bank account of Service Provider), in the case of picking up personally in cash, or by cash on delivery. In the case of payment by cash on delivery, the fee of the delivered product has to be paid by the client at the time of receiving the product directly to the currier or to the post service provider.
- The delivery of the product purchased in the Webshop is done either by GLS/DHL. The expectable delivery deadline in Hungary is 1-3 working days, in Europe is 3-5 working days, in other countries is 7-10 working days, but maximum 14 days. Delivery is done in working time.
- The Webshop does not have a shopping room.
- Service Provider reserves itself the right to restrict the specific means of payment in the case of certain Actions (e.g. to allow only payment by bank card) or to allow certain means of payment in the case of orders that exceed a certain amount (e.g. the payment by cash on delivery is available only above a minimum value of the order).
- Service Provider reserves itself the right to charge a delivery or administration fee for cash on delivery orders. The fee has to be paid at the time of receiving the product ordered, simultaneously with the payment of the value of the order, in cash or by card to the courier.
- In the case of an unsuccessful delivery Istvan Dukai Studio will leave a notice containing its contact data. In this case it is the obligation of Client to contact the client service of Istvan Dukai E.V. at the email@example.com e-mail address.
- For the case of repeated unsuccessful delivery, Service Provider reserves itself the right to restrict the purchases of the Client (it will perform only purchases that are paid in advance) or to delete the registration of Client.
- Supplier will perform the purchase orders with the conditions that are published on the Website.
- Service Provider will inform the Client on continuous basis about the status of his/her order and the tasks that have to be done.